Shining, Shimmering, Splendid

by

“My idea of super woman is someone who scrubs her own floors.”
Bette Midler

Sunday is a very important for me - it's a day reserved for God, family, and of course - household chores. Perhaps some people may think that I'm a lady who lives the good life - in fact YES, but living the good life doesn't mean i'm free of my daily life obligations. And, living the good life is another state of mind as well.

Being able to experience life's daily bittersweet offerings is a reward for me because i get to learn and nurture things and people. The truth is, i'm just making a quick break, while the mop and the "walis-tambo" patiently waits beside me. Doing the dirty work is a task i no longer resent - because it's already part of my routine. I think of it as a way of giving value to everything i worked for, and of course easing up the burden of people i also live with.



I didn't accessorize much in this post because the top and leggings itself glistens from afar. The rule of thumb is either you just wear a statement necklace or earrings - and for me, i chose the latter.

What I wore:
Jacket - DGVI
Leggings - Topshop
Ankle Boots - Charles and Keith
Top - Trunkshow
Dangling earrings - F21

Leave a Comment

That's so Nice!. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Designed by illuminatheme.com. Powered with Blogger. Converted by LiteThemes.com.