Sparkle

by

“Being busy is better than being bored. Bored left a long time ago. Busy is always around for me. ”
Tabitha Robin 

Super Busy! It's the time of the year when i couldn't even spend time with my boyfirned on our anniversary (What a bad girlfriend i am!). I promise to make it up though. Apparently, i managed to sneak a few outfit shots before i went to office.

Speaking of "busy" or "having no time", well, here's a tip for fashionable ladies out there who's always on a rush. One must really invest on a top or a bottom with lots of sequins or glitter that shouts out "hey im sparkling, look at me!" You can grab this instantly and all you have to do is pair it with something plain like black - in this case. What's good about this outfit is that you need not go overboard on the accessories.The garment speaks for itself.


 
 

Top - F21
Skirt - Pink Manila
Bangle - Pink Blossom
Shoes - Charles and Keith

2 Responses to “Sparkle ”

  1. Too bad I can't wear sequins even if I want to. I really love your bangles. Lalo na yung parang pangil. Hehe.. I followed you in Instagram dear.

    XX,
    New
    post: POND’S @ I am Jenniya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eunice- Florence AlfaroFebruary 9, 2013 at 4:02 PM

    why naman can't you wear sequins? check mo sis yung pink blossom instagram store they have cute stuff there!

    ReplyDelete

That's so Nice!. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Designed by illuminatheme.com. Powered with Blogger. Converted by LiteThemes.com.