Unpredictable Weather

by

How the weather changes from time to time makes me crazy - the temperature shifts from hot to cold once in a while. Notice that my outfit mix is a combination of shorts and sweater? How ironic. I'll just have to roll my sleeves up or completely remove my sweater (just make sure you have a nice tank top underneath) just in case the heat gets a little more nasty, and perhaps bring with me comfort leggings if the temperature gets colder.



 
 
 

What I Wore:
Cap - Bench
Sweater - Massimo Dutti
Shorts - American Eagle Outfitters
Shoes - HDY
Watch - Wenger
Necklace - Tiffany & Co. given by my dad (Family Heirloom)

One Response to “Unpredictable Weather”

That's so Nice!. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Designed by illuminatheme.com. Powered with Blogger. Converted by LiteThemes.com.